Terms & Conditions
OPEN WATER COURSE:
- All participants must fill out a PADI LIABILITY RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT.
- CEVA, the tour coordinators or any person associated with CEVA would not be held responsible for underwater safety measures and would not be liable for any accident, medical injuries or death caused during this course.
FREE REFRESHER COURSE:
- Only 1 free refresher course can be redeemed and only at Dive Goa in Goa.
- The voucher can be availed anytime within 1 year as per the expiry date mentioned on the voucher.
- Participants must contact CEVA to block the date for the Refresher course within 1 year. Dive Goa will not take any direct bookings for the same.
- The booking will be subject to the availability of dates.
- Dive Goa will have the right to change dates subject to weather conditions and sea conditions and will hold the right to postpone any booking.
- CEVA will only act as a booking agent for the Refresher Course. Neither will CEVA or any person associated with organizing the Scuba Diving Course in Andamans be held responsible in any way in regards to your refresher course at Dive Goa. Participants must organize their own travel and stay in Goa.
- The package cost only includes accommodation on double sharing basis. We cannot assure if twin sharing rooms will be provided. A single occupancy room can be provided upon request. The participant must enquire for a single occupancy before making a booking payment. Note that single room occupancy is subject to room availability at the hotel.
- We act only incapacity of an agent for the hotel and are not responsible for the hygiene and maintenance of the rooms, staff, and hospitality at the hotel, or extra charges incurred by you at the hotel.
All hotel bookings are based on the usual check-in and check-out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian. Children below 12years of age cannot join any of our trips due to safety reasons.
- Every participant must fill out the Medical Statement. Some medical conditions may preclude a person from diving. - Please check the medical conditions on the medical form for further details.
- Please note that any medicals required should be completed well in advance of the date of departure. If in any doubt please check with your doctor prior to trip departure.
- If during the tour it becomes apparent that a form has been incorrect, by omission or false statement, we reserve the right to prevent any customer from undertaking any scuba diving/snorkeling activities while onboard our vessel.
- Any decision made in this regard will be at the absolute discretion of the Dive Supervisor in charge.
OUR LIABILITIES AND LIMITATIONS:
- It is a fundamental condition of this contract between you, and/or your client and us, that we (including our owners, employees, agents and independent contractor(s) are discharged and indemnified by you /or your client (including by your /or your clients executor(s), administrator(s) and dependent(s) from any liability for any loss, damage, death or injury whatsoever arising out of, or incidental to, this diving trip and other services provided by us, whether or not such damage or personal injury is caused or contributed to by us. You/or your client acknowledge and agree that: They will be participating in activities, which are undertaken for the purposes of recreation and involve a significant degree of physical exertion and/or physical risk; They are aware of the risks of injury associated with your participation in this diving trip and agree to voluntarily assume such risk; The use of any equipment hired or loaned by us is entirely at their own risk. Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the right to rely upon any limitation of liability and/or defense available under any applicable law(s) and/or international convention(s) for any claim made by you or your client against us.
- cevaeduation.com act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
SCHEDULE AND ITINERARY:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants, etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the tour. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general wellbeing.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations and price without notice. All trips are subject to force majeure.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
CANCELLATION POLICY, PAYMENT TERMS, AND CONDITIONS:
100% advance payment to be made by the participant upon booking.
75% refund provided upon cancellation 60 days before the tour.
50% refund provided upon cancellation 30 days before the tour.
25% refund provided upon cancellation 15 days before the tour.
NO REFUND provided upon cancellation 10 days before the tour.
Airline cancellations as per airline policy.
Should you fail to meet in time for our scheduled departure for any reason, you will not receive a refund of your tour costs. The vessel departure/flights will not be delayed due to your late arrival. This includes factors beyond your control including medical problems, connecting airline delays, bad weather, etc.
No refund provided to the participant who chooses to Drop Out between the Scuba Diving Course at any point, due to many reasons including, emergencies, personal reasons, failed dive medical, failed swim test, medical conditions, or any other reason.
No refund provided if the participant does not pass the PADI certification exam. The same will be at the discretion of the Dive Supervisor in-charge.
If the participant wishes to change the dive center or wishes to be trained by another instructor, for any reason, there will be no refund provided for the same.
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines, etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes, the rates quoted before the modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines.
We shall not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or types of equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
For any query contact us on email@example.com
*By accepting the T&C we will send across the price and other details of the Course.